Apr 27, 2011

Spring Blessing

The last weekend spring seemed to wake up at last. So, my daughter and I went to harvest some dandelions, - I planned to make some dandelion vinegar. 
Everything is blossoming, both trees and flowers. We found blossoming almond, plum and apricot. I think soon wild apple-trees and quince wold start too. It's so beautiful!
 
We harvested dandelions, and I tought Dara how to ask the plant to give its strength and power to the people, how to choose the flowers and thank Mother Earth for the gift.

The result of our outdoors looked so shiny in the new Dara's nursery!
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've never thought to make dandelion vinegar before. I think I might have to try that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tairis, you are wellcome! :) I am glad to share. I've found this idea in nefaeria's blog http://nefaeriaofetsy.blogspot.com/2010/05/dandy-thing-to-make.html and remembered that I already did it many years ago. :)
    By the way, this year the vinegar appeared to be pale pink, not yellow. I wonder, why.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on this post! Your comments inspire me and make joyful. :)